Monday, August 29, 2011

A Message from the Art Department

Molly Marsh, our 5th grade art teacher, has asked that we gather some things for an upcoming art project the children will be doing. She needs the "stuff" by the first of September. Here is what she is requesting:

Magazines that can be cut up for type/fonts, old graph paper(the older the better!), old classified ads, not the whole paper!(again the older the better). . . Basically, I would need enough of this stuff for each fifth grader to have one piece @8.5" x 11"of each of these materials. When I mention the older the better, aged to the point of yellowing paper(s) is the effect I hope for! Obviously I do not need 250 magazines to show up in my room, but if each student had ONE old magazine they could cut up, it would help tremendously!

Thank you for any help with this endeavor!

No comments: