Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Monday 3/2 and Weather Make Up

Since I don't have all of my parents' email address, I am posting the info here too.

Monday, March 2, is a scheduled early release day for parent conferences to take place after the kids are sent home.  Due to the weather, I was unable to send home conference requests. If you would like to schedule a conference, please email me (hdyer@ucschools.org) to let me know. The kids are typically dismissed between 11:30 - 12:00 - depending on when the buses arrive from the primary school. So, I will schedule conferences beginning at about 12:30. When you email me, please tell me an approximate time that works best for you and I will do my best to accommodate you.  Thank you!

Also, a link is available on the http://ucschools.org home page with a survey about how to make up our inclement weather days.  Feel free to participate if you'd like a voice in how we make up the days!

Finally, I will be revising the information posted on Monday about this week when we know what this next weather system brings!

No comments: